One of the most important factors that determines your ability to have kids is your sperm count. Reduced sperm count and male fertility is becoming a growing trend with an ever increasing number of men finding it difficult to father kids.
This is solely a result of our improper diet and unhealthy lifestyle that we have become so accustomed to.
Zinc deficiency in your diet can be one of the major reasons behind reduced sperm count and infertility. There are have trials to study the effect of zinc supplementation on sub-fertile men and results have been positive ie., when sub-fertile men are give zinc and folic acid supplements they showed marked increase in their sperm count.
Eating a healthy and balanced diet is important for proper sperm production and semen volume. Foods that are rich in zinc are oysters, pumpkin seeds, lean meat, nuts like almonds, walnuts etc., You must try and incorporate in your diet. Nuts are not just a great source of zinc but also contain Essential Fatty Acids or EFA that are important for the production of testosterone in your body.
Here are a few more tips to Increase Your Semen Volume and Sperm Count:
- Stop Smoking – Cigarettes are made with a lot of hazardous chemicals that can damage your sexual and reproductive ability. Nicotine is known to lower sperm count in men.
- Stress less – Stress can be a major factor leading to reduced sperm count in men. Basically, it can affect your hormonal balance and lower testosterone.
- Wear Lose Boxers – Wearing tight underclothes and jeans can increase your scrotal temperature and affect sperm production. So, wear lose boxers in place of tight briefs.
- Include Oats in Your Diet- Oats are a great source of zinc and can help boost the production of testosterone. It is not for nothing that a lot of bodybuilders love having oats.
- Avoid Coffee- Caffeine can lead to dehydration and reduce both semen volume and sperm production.
- Exercise Regularly
- Get Enough Sleep etc.,
Try a Natural Semen Enhancer
Natural semen pills are a mix of herbal extracts and other natural ingredients such as minerals and amino acids that can do wonders for increasing your semen production. They are highly effective in boosting fertility in men.
They work by stimulating the production of testosterone in your body since it is the hormone that controls and regulates sperm and semen production in men. By increasing testosterone levels in your body, such pills not only boost your semen production but also lift your libido and strengthen your erections. Not just this, they can also increase the power with which your ejaculate so that you can experience mind blowing orgasms.
Good quality pills are clinically approved and do not have any side effects.
So, If You Want to Increase Your Semen Production and Boost Fertility, Check out the Best Semen Pills that have Become a Massive Hit with Men Across the World.
#Zinc #Increase #Sperm #Count